Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck
Located 56 storeys up from the heart of the Marina Bay area, the SkyPark Observation Deck boasts scenic views of the panoramic vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s world-class cityscape.
Take in a bird’s-eye view of Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove, or spot Singapore's iconic landmarks from above. Admire the durian-shaped domes of the Esplanade and catch a glimpse of the Merlion.
In the evening, the SkyPark Observation Deck offers a spectacular view of Spectra, a nightly outdoor light and water show; watch as its dazzling lasers beam overhead and fountain jets appear over the water at the promenade.
VIEW TICKETING INFORMATION
All Attractions (Sampan, Skypark & Digital Light Canvas) Tickets can be pre-purchased within the same months only. For example, for ticket purchases on 14 October, guests can pre-purchase tickets up to 31 October, but not pre-purchase tickets for 1 November.
- Marina Bay Sands Box Office:
- SkyPark Ticketing Counter, B1, Hotel Tower 3
- Same-day tickets can be purchased only at abovementioned Marina Bay Sands Box Office
- The Spectra - Light and Water Show at the Event Plaza (1F)
- Sunday-Thursday: 20:00, 21:00
- Friday & Saturday: 20:00, 21:00, 22:00
- Monday / Tuesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Public holidays: 11:00-21:00
- Wednesday / Thursday: 11:00-18:00
- Last admission: 10 minutes before closing
- The SkyPark Observation Deck will be closed from 6pm to 7.30pm on Thursdays except for Public Holidays.
- Opening hours may vary on special dates.
- Children aged 0-1 can enter free of charge
- Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue
- Entry to the Skypark Observation Deck is subject to availability – wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the Skypark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on the guests on the premises or when they are leaving it
- Throwing any item over the edge of the Skypark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police
- Guests must wear footwear – bare feet are not permitted
- Loitering on the Skypark Observation Deck is not permitted
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the Conditions of Entry of Marina Bay Sands and of the seller
- Lost tickets will not be replaced
- The number of people who can enter at any one time is reduced due to COVID-19. Guests will not be allowed entry temporarily once the deck has reached the maximum occupancy.
- All visitors must check-in/check-out to the Gov Tech Safe Entry, for tracing purposes. All visitors need to don Face Masks (covering nose and mouth) at all times. Strictly no removal of Face Masks.
- All visitors who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue
- Dangerous materials and items such as bottles, firecrackers, lasers, and other things that may disturb or inconvenience other attendees are prohibited inside the venue
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue, with the exception of service animals with valid identification
- Participants who appear intoxicated may be refused entry or service. In this case, no refunds will be given
- Smoking and drinking is not allowed. You will immediately be asked to leave if caught by a staff member
- Photography is allowed, but taking videos and photos for commercial purposes, as well as the live broadcasting of the show is strictly prohibited
- Luggage and/or large bags are not allowed inside the venue. You may drop off your bags at reception before entering